Annyeong Haseyo! Greetings from Korea! :D
because I'm away for the boy's birthday (today) and our 6th anniversary (in aug actually), we celebrated earlier on Sunday before I flew <3
because I'm away for the boy's birthday (today) and our 6th anniversary (in aug actually), we celebrated earlier on Sunday before I flew <3
Us at Antoinette Mandarin Gallery.
Heard so much ravings about their cakes and decided to give it a try before our evening movie. but after looking at the menu, we got the Antoinette breakfast set as well haha
our pastries that comes with the breakfast set and the coffee which was sooooooo good
everything was good but i love the sausage and bread most! :D
the best strawberry shortcake I ever had so far!
a few hours later @ Sakae Sushi ^^
love this
love this even moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
so missing you right now :(
Second day at Korea! Just settled ourselves at our apartment and attended orientation today. Still trying to learn to get around Seoul by the metro subway and also around our vicinity. I am still feeling very lethargic because of insufficient rest :( Slept at 2am but the skies was shining brightly at 5-530am and that woke us up. Sleep deprived and spinning head.
ending the post with us in our 1000won ponchos! spent 3 hours at the e-mart only to get some toiletries and came out raining. It's so difficult to speak to Koreans who doesn't know English/Chinese :( Am trying to learn some general conversation and today, "ihaeka andoeyo" is most important hahaha.
till the nexttttttttt! happy weekends :>
Second day at Korea! Just settled ourselves at our apartment and attended orientation today. Still trying to learn to get around Seoul by the metro subway and also around our vicinity. I am still feeling very lethargic because of insufficient rest :( Slept at 2am but the skies was shining brightly at 5-530am and that woke us up. Sleep deprived and spinning head.
ending the post with us in our 1000won ponchos! spent 3 hours at the e-mart only to get some toiletries and came out raining. It's so difficult to speak to Koreans who doesn't know English/Chinese :( Am trying to learn some general conversation and today, "ihaeka andoeyo" is most important hahaha.
till the nexttttttttt! happy weekends :>
No comments:
Post a Comment