16.6.13

An inch of time is an inch of gold. But you can’t buy that inch of time with an inch of gold


This time last year, I was all getting ready for my summer exchange to Yonsei, slogging half my holidays working to save as much as I could. Now that was a year ago, it just reminds me how time flies and unbelievingly also, we're almost halfway through 2013.
 
I am enjoying a Sunday like this, with homemade bazhangs and apple for lunch, and custard bread for teabreak. Annoyingly how unhealthy these are (except my apples), I gobbled down because I was too lazy to head out plus the weather is insanely humid. 
 
I am seeing smoggy skies outside but I think I should really head out for a long run later before dinner :| Lethargic is definitely my sign of lack of exerising and I need to sweat it out.
 
this is random but I thought it was a nice read:
 
Spot my pretty grandma in Korea above ;) till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment