Because we didn't had much "breakfast days" to waste, we woke up early in the morning to Parkes for our Cha Chan Teng breakfast. Here's HK mini public bus (:
We take 2 breakfast every morning. One at any random bakery and another at Cha Chan Teng hahaha
Maxim's cakes is one of their famous bakery shop!
Maxim's cakes is one of their famous bakery shop!
I was so disappointed because Australian Dairy Co. was closed!!! :( I was looking forward to it but we had no choice but to try any random CCT around the area.
We ended up at Mei Sun Restaurant. Not too bad I guess :) I pretty much enjoyed my breakfast and iced yuan yang. A set costs between HKD23-26 (about $4?)
Mei Sun Restaurant
31 Parkes Street, HongKong.
Exit from Jordan MTR, it's somewhere near Australian Dairy Co.
31 Parkes Street, HongKong.
Exit from Jordan MTR, it's somewhere near Australian Dairy Co.
Train ride to Disneyland :D
Main street USA
the beautiful tomorrow land
extremely cute and colorful toy-story land
Jack plucked out all his courage and sat roller coaster with me hahaha it was so fun!!!
Went to Tsim Sha Shui for an evening walk and to check out our Macau's ferry tickets! :)
Avenue of stars
We went back Mongkok for another round of dessert supper and to rest our shakey legs at 許留山. This dessert place is popular and everywhere in HK. We ordered Mango Feast because I wanted to try everything and it was really good! I wished they come in bigger bowl though because this ain't enough :( We tried their famous Mango drink on the last day too, it was so gooood even though we were freezing at 17 degrees!
許留山
Everywhere
Definitely one of the loveliest day :)
"Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy"
No comments:
Post a Comment