22.1.13

Love doesn't make the world go round, it makes the ride worthwhile

On Saturday, I finally get to witness my first friend and ex-colleague's wedding :)
I love weddings, especially when you see two loving people you know tying the knot. They just makes my heart flutters.

And oh, not only that, my stomach was in bliss that day because I had x2 of everything below! just because both wedding had the exact same menu hahaha.
with my DBC friends & ty :)
with the lovely bride at the photobooth :)
and my dearest fav girlf! :)

And to Sandy's :)
photobooth with my bundle of joy from KTPH.

and now, would you kindly click here to see how I can gorge myself silly for the next 5 days? I can't wait to try milk tea, egg tarts, po lo bun, wanton mee, congee, egglets. ahhhh, wish we can eat without putting on weight. 

Till then, maybe a week later ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment