1.3.12

Live@Teppan!

The boyf and I got a free deal dinner from Aron because he couldn't make it after purchasing the vouchers :D hehe. so we headed to live [at] teppan at West Coast Plaza on Tuesday night. It's quite a quiet neighborhood mall and I was quite surprised to see Starbucks, Coffeebean, toastbox, Xinwang, Gongcha, Sakae, Tully's coffee and many moreeeeee.

the chef seats were fully taken and so we are left with no choice but to have our teppanyaki dinner on normal table, not much feel :/
very amazing wet towels!
Anyway, for $14.90, we each had a choice of meat + salmon, prawn, squid, chawanmushi, beansprout, miso soup and rice! The food was so-so I guess, not very fantastic, I can easily have better ones at Wisma foodcourt for $9-$10. So unless you have the deal, don't bother paying $35 for the meal, not worth the price!
Our dinner :) but I would say the service is goooood!

154 West Coast Road
B1-49, West Coast Plaza
Singapore 127371


since there was nothing much to do/walk about, we decided to try Tully's coffee! one more added to our coffee list :)
The coffee was okay but the muffin taste like rockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I mean it. It was the hardest muffin I've ever eaten even though it was heated -__- I finished it anyway, boyf call me the pig. haha
sweetest <3
& happy 67th month :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment