29.3.12

If I had my life to live over

So the reason why I have been staying over in school is because of this... Laptops and LAN cables for sales haha. AA is finally over. The past few days has been spent running and waiting for load tests in the middle of the night, reaching home at 7-8am, and up at 10-11am to school again. Very damaging to the body I know.
right before and after the presentation

my tired soul perks up when I received a postcard from Rome! Thank you Kay :D some friends in school are really lovely. Thank god for 3G, whatsapp I get to talk to my long distance friends all around the world frequently (:
Dinner at Waterloo (again!) with Vivian and some ice-cream fix at Tom Palette's yesterday evening after class. Totally need some of this. Ice-cream never fails to amaze me

OTD: Megagamie's Asymmetrical Boyfriend blouse in sky
and today, I slept for 10 hours since Sunday. Feels so good, except I'm feeling a little sore here and there haha. Made some hearty breakfast. Sometimes, food don't have to be too good nor expensive to make you happy. At least that's what I feel.

Yesterday in class, Prof mentioned something about "If I had my life to live over", we should (make more mistakes, relax, limber up, take fewer things seriously, take more trips, climb more mountain and swim more river, eat ice-cream instead of beans....) 
Every time I hear something like this, it makes me think a lot, I guess there are really some things we can go out of our way to do it. We live life once, no point fretting over things that makes your life miserable or are no longer in your life. This week I see, know and learnt so much. Thank You.

So nexttttt, making my decision about summer exchange. hehe.

Miss the boyf and girlfriends so much.

after typing this long entry, I'm feeling sleepy again zzZz.

No comments:

Post a Comment