A random Friday afternoon at O'Briens Irish sandwich cafe for lunch with the boyf during his break! It was raining cats and dogs that day. Sandwiches and hot coffee, with a slice of cheesecake makes the day right (:
the insane amount of varieties we can choose from! all looking super yummy!
OTD: Hollyhoque Pocket Slack tee in Poppy Red
Personally think O'Briens is a lil' overpriced. Our 2 sandwiches and 2 cups of coffee costs $29!! But staff gets 20% discount so I guess it was slightly okay but..still..
Personally think O'Briens is a lil' overpriced. Our 2 sandwiches and 2 cups of coffee costs $29!! But staff gets 20% discount so I guess it was slightly okay but..still..
my turkey breast and cranberry wrappo! ($8.90) didn't know it turns out to be so small portion. the image on the counter looks big! it was so-so but the coffee is nice :D
Thank god boyfriend's big club (something something - $10+) was quite big, so I stole some haha lots of fillings, included chicken breast, coleslaw, stripes of bacons and cheeseeeeey
act cuteeee lol
decided I really need dessert so I went to get a slice of dublin cheesecake with recommendation from the cashier! not too bad but I supposed there are better ones out there. Not really a fan of cheesecake though haha
In the midst of coding my last IS project in my SMU life. So tedious but I figured since it's the last....... I'll just hang in there! Gonna be another long Sunday in school. sad life :<
omg you're looking more and more like ty :O
ReplyDeletebtw very nice food posts you got there! (:
- xy
LOL, which part?!? thankyou!! haha
Delete