Lazy Thursday! Went to school for a short project meeting and had a 3 hour nap to clear my sleep debt. Woke up with a headache after that, so much for sleeping -_-
Anyway, I'm so unlucky yet lucky at the same time!!! My laptop adapter decided to die on me yesterday when I still have so much work to rush, but thank god my cousin have got spare one to lend me to tide through this busy week! Phew :D
After the last Cross-Cultural class on Wednesday, dinner at Soup Spoon!
Tokyo Chicken Stew for the boyf and Velvety Mushroom Stroganoff for me :D We changed a bun to Garlic Nan which was quite good!!!
Craving for some sweets as usual! We went Ah Chew Desserts Store. It's been so long since I last patron it, can't remember when was the last time
I savored everything within minutes hehe
Anticipating for the long weekends minus reports to do!!! No school for me :D Can't wait to have a good meal tomorrow! Happy Good Friday!
No comments:
Post a Comment