It's 847am on a Saturday morning and I'm up! :D been trying to adopt 'healthy lifestyle' by sleeping early (before 12) and waking up at 8plus in the morning. I'm usually zonked out by 11 because of work/long day out!
After my last paper 1 week ago (o.O time flies), went in search for random food to eat!
Millenia walk for twelve cupcakes!
Picked 2 flavors to try just before dinner! I loveeeeeeeee the red velvet one, cookies and cream not bad too!! Like that the cream is not too oily but it was still too much I feel. Little bites of bliss indeed.
Round and round inside the mall before deciding on Ma Maison for dinner! I was craving for FRIED PORK CUTLET (idk why hahaa) that day. Ma Maison at MW had a totally different concept from the one at MG. They've got such beauty interior, all dimmed and filled with floral.
finished every single bit and left feeling extremely satisfied :D it was very good, the cutlet was very crispy and very yummy when it's piping hot. Comes with a weird sour sauce which I kinda like it after that.
Jack had errrr hamburger steak lol. The steak was very soft but the sauce was also kind of sour in my opinion?..
the key to the cashier
It is always me begging for desserts after our meals. The bf don't really have a habit of taking sweet stuff but after some long 6 years, he's v used to asking what I want after dinner lol. Didn't know what to go for and chanced upon Joe&Dough! They were having promotion set, a cuppa coffee/tea and slice of cake @ $8.90!
so the whole cake for me and coffee for him :D It was their hot-selling cranberry yoghurt cake, like it that it's not too sweet - just nice for my liking! They have one in blueberries flavour but all sold!
916am, just nice! Gotta prepare for work now.
Happy Weekends! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment