4.4.12

Morning breakfast at KFC

Another Sunday where we had breakfast before I head to tuition and school for a long day of project meeting :( sometimes I pity the boyf haha. We were running out of place and time to eat, and decided on KFC breakfast! Both of us had blueberries pancakes set meal since the rest doesn't looked appealing :/ Anyway, the pancakes itself doesn't look good as compared to McDonalds but I supposed if you have no choice, still edible la...! but for the next time, I'll still go back to McDonalds haha :)
Gonna crash, got a presentation at 830am later! 

Happier note: I'm finally done with my last technical IS project in my entire studies in SMU :D No more codings!!!!!!! I wondered how I survived for the last 3 years....

3 reports, 3 final exams and I'm ready for last summer holidays!
wheeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment