7.3.12

oh breakfast!

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. I have full breakfast every single day and it's something I don't missed! Monday was a little special, the boyf took leave and so we had a rare chance to have brekkie on a weekday at Coffeebean before I headed for school :)
I think I got my liking for coffee from the boyfriend. I don't used to drink hot coffee in the past but after being together for 5 years, it somehow became a habit haha. So... a little milk and a packet of sugar makes this drink nice.

boyf's: brek-o-day - eggs, veggie, bread, sausages!
and my food for thought - eggs, veggies and more breads!
I think I'm a boring person. I always eat the same, somehow resistant to change lol.
puffy morning face and we ordered raisin scone too! this scone is huge compared to the ones I made last August haha!
it was raining and it feels so good to be in the quaint and serene cafe :)

it's back to school. going 3rd day and I'm extremely sleep deprived. another 7 more weeks to the end of year 3!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi babe, may i ask. What size you wearing for the pazzion flat? You bought the gold want right? Not the silver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi babe, mine is pink! i'm wearing size 37 :D

    ReplyDelete