1.5.12

Suit you, suit us

Finally a brunch with the girls after our examinations. It's been a really tedious and exhausting month with so many projects and assignments, thank god it's all over. Savoring every single moment of our last long summer holidays before we officially step into the working world next year :<

Went to collect some stuffs at Neil Road and found out that Ardent is exactly opposite the place where we are at. So venue was fixed. It was... a really warm and hot afternoon and the restaurant wasn't really cold :/ Luckily there was only us and a few others who came in for lunch haha.
Wanted to try their Egg Benedicts but they were so inflexible in changing requests so I decided to try their Tomato pasta. I'm usually an Aglio Olio fan but ever since I tried the tomato pasta at Tea Party, kinda like it. But still... not as good as tea party!!! Okay only, but for a price at $9.90 with a cuppa tea, I reckon it's okay!
Rach called at last minute and tagged along with us hahaha.
Just outside Ardent, they have really beautiful "garden" style but the weather was so bad we didn't want to stay to take more pictures!
swing swing awayyyyyyy :)
self-timer group shot haha. 

Went Vivo to get Gongcha(!!) to quench our thirst. hahahaha and I had/managed to "PLEASEEEEEEEEE" the girls to try the cakes with me :X Opps. Sucha sinful day but lovin' it :)
slurps slurps the cakes were really gooooooooooooood!

Gonna take a nap before meeting the bf for dinner, sleep deficit.... Caught Avengers last night and it was really really really good, go watch it!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. hihi may i know where did u get ur clutch from? :) love the colour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi dear, it's an old clutch from Love, Bonito! (: thankyou

      Delete