10.5.12

Happiness is homemade

Our cooking & baking date has finally arrived!! thanks to the host's big kitchen and with everything needed, all our food turned out successful and delicious :D
groceries shopping :D make a list of ingredients beforehand so you can pick and go!

because Grace and I are not...... very talented in baking (haha!), the best we could is to cook Aglio Olio for lunch. turned out not bad hahaha :)

hm and the weird blender!

chefs :D .. and caught stealing food whilst cooking HAHAHA

Vivian wanted to make Japanese Swiss Roll but the cream went wrong and skin turned out too thin. But we were quick to spread yoghurt and made crepe instead!! Yummy and much healthier! :D I wanna try this on my own someday!!!!
Quoted ys: "this is what instagrammers look like when they are instagramming" hahhaa

finally tucked in at 4pm! :/

with the girls!! they are so good I needa learn from them!!

and our tamago eggs by vivian and ys!! VERY DELICIOUS!!!! gonna make this for the family one day, simple and easy!!!

HM's oreo cheesecake - fresh from oven!

got the privilege to sing after cleaning up the kitchen! Been cooking so much recently I'm prepared to cook at Korea! hehee

*pictures credit to ys.tan* - picture seems blur cos i grabbed from fb :/

had the hungry boy waiting for 1 hour! :/ shopping after dinner!
poor tired face!

as if I didn't had enough sugar...... got tempted by fruit paradise again and ask him to eat with me haha. tried blueberry cheese cream this time :)
OTD: LB's Albright top :)

“Everything you can imagine is real.”

No comments:

Post a Comment