5.5.12

Friday the pancakes day!

Two nights ago I was craving pancakes for breakfast. I love breakfast, and I love even more that I've got time to toy around whatever i have in fridge to start the day right. Decided to ditch the usual oatmeal, cereals or eggs, mom and I went to get pancakes flour so I can have it for breakfast hehe. 

here's what you need, it is quite simple but all the instructions on the package was in Japanese, so I had to get my colleague to translate for me haha!
mix and stir! oh ya, I broke an egg taking pictures *_* it rolled off without me noticing
Topped with bananas, blueberries and a lil' honey! My first attempt wasn't that bad except it went terribly out of shape. Couldn't really control to make it extremely circle and thick, a shaper would be much useful hehe :D
got extremely tired after all the washing up. had a lil' tea break whilst packing my wardrobe before work!

Life's good :)
Happy Vesak Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment