9.8.12

Happyfatkid

Good morning from Seoul at 4am! It's one of the best day because my final examination at Yonsei is over and tomorrow marks my last day of class/school. It's been an amazing 5 weeks and albeit being tired from all the school work, I do have a fair share of fun and joy in Korea! As much as I miss home and friends, I will surely miss this place :(

Up so late to pack our apartment for returning check tomorrow morning. I'll be leaving for Jeju over the weekends and 2 more days in Seoul before I fly back. 

Back track to many random days.

1. Treat by Professor :)
the night was spent eating a lot of unhealthy fried food and beer but we had fun gathering and getting to know our classmates! #happyfatkid one more round tomorrow before we bid goodbye! :(

2. TGIT's dinner
Jiggae is definitely one of my favourite meals in Korea! :) loveeeeee the side dish, i haven't had broccoli in the longest time!!
We caught 4D movie for the first time and it was truly an experience! We only had Ice Age to choose from because Spiderman was over but we had a fun time inside with moving chairs, mist spray and cold air! haha

3. YISS Summer Fiesta with President
the night was soooooooo good because there was a wide spread of buffet!! we all went back a #happyfatkid :D

with the course coordinator and the yonsei summer's photographer!
KTV treat from the guys after that, loveeeee the cosy big room!! :D
supper at 3am after that #happyfatkid

Be back to blog more again! Gonna do laundry before crashing in for another long day tomorrow!
Happy National Day Singapore! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment