15.8.12

City Hall

Hello from Angel-in-us coffee cafe! 

I was busy the past week. We returned an apartment (back to 8 in a house haha) on Friday, had an impromptu trip to Carribean Bay, 4 days at Jeju island, and now my last day in Seoul. Viv and I was lucky enough to have 2 free night stay at Best Western New Seoul Hotel (no need to squeeze :P) Finally had a good rest after packing 98% of our luggage. So much for sleeping only 3 hours daily for the past week. 

Feels like I'm leaving Seoul with a heavy heart :( I had a lot of fun and joy here, precious people precious memory precious experience. Even though it's only for a short 7 weeks, I think it's one of the best choice I've made to come for this exchange! 

It's been raining these 2 days. I think Autumn is coming. Goodbye Summer in Seoul! I'll miss you
See you Singapore in 24 hours time :)

p/s: received the above picture from a local who requested to take a few snapshots of us at Nami Island :D

No comments:

Post a Comment