19.8.12

Hollys Coffee

"out of nothing, comes nothing"

There's something I love about cafes. It gives me this relaxin' feeling, a place where I can sit and relax, have a cup of drink, hold a book and read, catch up with friends or lie back and people watch. There are quite a number of coffee places in Seoul, Hollys gotta be one of my favourite on top of Angel-in-us :D Toms n toms and Pascucci were average mehhhhh
    
black forest x sweet potato hollycino 
(hollycino is something like iced blended)
Sweet Potato Hollycino was highly recommended by a friend when I was here :) It was really good, the drink does have a thick feel of sweet potato. 
all gone before I remembered to take a snapshot hahah
I love how Korea have very big coffee cafes. They are usually 2-3 storeys high.. and spacious definitely!
I miss shopping at Edae!

No comments:

Post a Comment