11.9.12

Angels are few :)

Over the weekends, we celebrated my dearest tiny best friend and sherrill's birthday with a large group of my favourite people in the www :) There were a total of 12 of us and we made VIP booking at Ippudo because the birthday girl wanted to try their ramen!

Table full of Ramens! It was my 3rd visit, I do like their noodles but somehow find it a little too salty for my liking! It would be so much better if there's less sodium! :p
and cheers to our 9th year of friendship :D they are just special

In my new LRH cropped embroidery top, love the sunshine yellow! makes me happier looking :D

with the two birthday girls! :) they gave each of us an awfully chocolate cupcake, so sweet!!!  (which i immediately consumed when I got home at 1plus - *guilty face*)
Later night at Serenity - coffee, cider, mocktails and laughter. Truly enjoy the companionship of these people :)

 Gonna end here and prepare for my class later till 7pm!
Have a great week ahead ;) xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi, may I know where you got that beige colour bag from? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello! I got it quite awhile ago from a BS, Yventually.lj (:

      Delete