27.10.12

Just make sure you don't stop dreaming

Saveur at Purvis street :) 
 
I've heard so much ravings about their angel hair pasta and it definitely didn't let us down! On top of that, it's cheap - $3.90 for sherry minced pork and sakura ebi :D
Starters - confit of salmon with apple and fennel salad. a little bit like raw to half-cooked kinda taste, i love sashimi so I simply love this too!
J's confit of duck with orange segments and saute shittake mushrooms was really well done too! The texture of the meat was really tender and we just had to wow at every mouth!

Ending the night at my favourite ice-cream parlour - Tom's palette
We tried a new chocolatey flavor - chocolate w pb, caramel & nuts and it was wayyyy too sweet god. I never really like caramel. I still prefer granny's favourite or chocolate stout for sure :D

Happy long weekends to everyone out there! :)

3 comments: