7.12.12

At the Crossroads

Hey wow, I'm finally bidding goodbye to my 2nd home after a good 3.5 years. It's been a long long education journey and I'm glad it has come to an end *keeping my fingers cross I'll pass my stats!* All the fun and crazy times in/doing IS are definitely unforgettable, the opportunities and friends I've made.. whoo, so proud we made it through!
Commencement only in July 2013, so till another long time later :)

We had a mini celebratory dinner/bbq after our last paper
too hungry to wait for the bbq set up so we ate first :|
tired looking face with heavy eyebags after 3 back to back days papers!
Yummmy tarts from Wimbly Lu! The chocolate one so so good! :)
And a short chill out by the balcony :)

So let me now enjoy my short holiday - return my huge sleep debt, catch up on shows and reads, get a hair cut/dye, clean up the room, meet my friends, enjoy Xmas :) ... before the journey back to reality hit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment