20.12.12

Floating Clouds

With approximately one week left to the new start of working life, I had to date the bff out for brunch on a weekday before we could no longer do this together! Settled for FFT since we have not tried their all day breakfast before and it was near where I need to run errands.
Customized scrambled eggs, mushrooms and chunky sausage for myself!
Basic works consisting of Brioche, hashbrowns (change) and scrambled eggs for Rach!
I've never had such huge portion of eggs in a breakfast before, probably a total of 3 eggs?? haha
 and $5 herbal jelly you need to tryyyyyyy! so so good :)
simple ootd.
The boyfriend and I had a "celebratory" dinner at Chilli's yesterday. No pictures because I didn't bought my camera out. I didn't even know we were supposed to go town and I was clad in tee and shorts after fixing my hair so we had to settle dinz at Jcube *guilt*

But nevertheless, the fajitas I had was so gooooooood hehee. I love Mexican food!! It comes with 4 wraps and a plate of sauce. I had fun wrapping the ingredients inside and was really full after the big portion. Would definitely go back to chilli's for this again (:

So these days.. we've been busy... I hope the change is allowed *keeping my fingers crossed*

Have a great week ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment