25.12.12

Merry Christmas

X'mas this year is definitely a quiet affair. I only had a few pre mini celebration here and there to commemorate this day. And right now, I'm spending this special day nursing a fever of 38.9 degrees, dripping water nose and sore throat :(
 
Dinner last Friday with my dearest girlfriends - Backyard @ Dempsey. The location of the restaurant really lives up to the name, Backyard. We had such a hard time finding it! The food was surprisingly very affordable, like my Cajun chicken at $13 I think? We spent the rest of night with some gift exchanges and photo-taking. My Santa gave me a perfect gift - a HH blazer which I really wanted for work! :D
OOTD - Just fooling around :p
Beautiful fruits and chocolate tarts on top of the logcake bought by my aunt. So yummy!!

J&I spent Xmas eve watching CZ12, really good movie :) After which, at about 10pm, we decided to head for some desserts to "countdown" haha. I wondered if this is the thing that causes my illness! :/
It's called Strawberry Heaven! really in heaven whooopz
Merry 7th Xmas and more to come, love you always xx

Here's wishing you all the joys of the season :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment