27.1.13

✈ Snippets of HK in little boxes

Jack & I had an incredible holiday at Hongkong! It was our first trip there and we're still amazed by their bustling streets and beautiful city view. Thank god for my itinerary and all the information I got through friends, Google and food reviews site, truly helped us in many ways! :)
We love the weather at 17 degrees. Some part of the days is freezing, especially the last night when it rains!!! but.. I like it that we don't sweat at all even after a sunny long day at Disneyland! :)
HK is another food paradise second to places like bkk or taiwan. There are so many street food and restaurant everywhere along the area! I miss eating egglets & their iced yuan yang! :<
thank god for this amazing person :) in another 5 days time, happy 6.5 years!
mm, will blogged about the trip in more details agn!

2 comments:

  1. hi babe, what app or website do you use for the collages? (:

    ReplyDelete