14.1.12

pitää hauskaa in Finland

The time for exchange has arrived! After 2-3 years in depressing and work-overloaded SMU, students start to set off for different destinations to experience what some called the "best" and you should try in your university life... but of course, you may only do so if you could afford it hahah. So on Wednesday night, I sent my first friend off for exchange - Helsinki, Finland.

Very late flight so we had time to get Koi hehehe.

I wished I was the one leaving!

Big hugs for the girlfriend! The one who did CSP and 3 months plus intership with me!! Gonna miss you loads. xx
I think Finland's a great place, one of my favourite fashion blogger lives there!!!!!! aahahaha I even showed kay her blog 2 months ago. 

Have fun building snowman!!!!!!! & see you in 6 months time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment