Cheryl and I redeemed our 2nd session of yoga at Real yoga from the vouchers we got from Groupon last Friday evening! We tried the Hot Yoga by Manoj this time round but we didn't really enjoyed it :/ It was a little too advanced for beginners like us. Imagine balancing your body on your butt! I still prefer Mira! find her a better instructor overall :D Let's hope I can make it for another 1 session before my voucher expires in a week time.
It's a total of 5 sessions for $25! Good deal right? :D
Right after we bathed, we were famished! Was supposed to go for dinner but decided to share a Starbucks cupcake with the girlf. Ended up ordering two, one each. Both Red velvet and lemon are good!! I've tried the double chocolate one before too!


Headed to Astons at Cathy to meet the others for dinner!
Ordered Fish with herbs and garden veggie + corn on the cob for myself! yummmy!
It's a total of 5 sessions for $25! Good deal right? :D
Right after we bathed, we were famished! Was supposed to go for dinner but decided to share a Starbucks cupcake with the girlf. Ended up ordering two, one each. Both Red velvet and lemon are good!! I've tried the double chocolate one before too!


Headed to Astons at Cathy to meet the others for dinner!
Ordered Fish with herbs and garden veggie + corn on the cob for myself! yummmy!
The two on SMU Patron's day duty eating snake! tsk tsk.
Artease at Cineleisure after that :) Somehow still prefer SOD hehe love the tea taste!









No comments:
Post a Comment