4.1.12

64th monthsary

I always love the start of a brand new month/year! Not only it symbolizes new beginning or a fresh start, it's also our monthsary day! :> No we don't celebrate every monthsary, perhaps a simple lunch/dinner if we're free! And here's the day on the train with nobody sitting across us. Peace.

hahahahaa. emo sad boy

been awhile since we last went causeway point. we used to go there 2-3 times a week after school #boring. changed so much ever since! I was craving for burger and hence freshness burger cafe! the boyf was so happy haha.
 filling meal! the burger is a lil' overpriced :/ fries was good!!!!! cost us a total of $15+, not too bad overall. You can give it a try!

many many more <3 to come ;)

Attended my first wedding lunch on Monday :) Although I really dislike the idea of going for the sake of going, because I don't know the groom and bride, I get to feel love around! haha Thought the luncheon might be something different but it's the same as dinner. Boy the ballroom is grand and beautifullllllll!!!!!

Sheraton Towers
 cheers to the newlywed :)

and afternoon Yakun toast with the family after that! Do you see coffee and tea runs in the genes? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment