we decided to have lunch at Javier's Rotisserie & Salad Bar, one of my favorite place to eat!
It's located at Orchard Cineleisure Basement 1 :)
It's located at Orchard Cineleisure Basement 1 :)
and why I love it is because we get to fill lotsa food on our big plate! Jack always laugh at how I tried to put everything until it is over-spilling. Very filling and satisfying for 2 pax! It was great value for money too :)
Collected our movie tickets and walked around since we had some time! We went to Da Paolo Gastronomi at Paragon. So we sat and had a cup of coffee and Creme Brulee for me while looking at the chef making his pizza :D
Sherlock Holmes was okay I guess, except a little boring at the beginning. I almost fell asleep hahaha. other than that, he's still as intelligent.
Sherlock Holmes was okay I guess, except a little boring at the beginning. I almost fell asleep hahaha. other than that, he's still as intelligent.
Maxwell centre for dinner! the boyf wanted to try Lao Ban but it was closed!! but we managed to try something similar.
Bumped into my cousin & her boyf so we had a meal together! :D more of these pleaseeeeeeeee.
Our day ended with a night stroll at "人山人海" Chinatown!
School started today........ Drowned with 49 pages of readings before class! Deciding if I should stick with my current schedule. Help!
No comments:
Post a Comment