22.3.12

long long week

if there's one section the boyfriend and I love to browse in the cold storage, it'll definitely be the coffee area haha. so we were there on a random weekday because the boy wanted to get some instant perk me up for work!
i want a coffee machineeeeee!
Jack seems to put on some weight lol!

After 2 rounds of walking around Bugis, I was craving for some ice-cream and so we tried Soyato! The lady was so so nice and allowed me to try so many flavors. hehe picked Mango in the end! :> Divinely healthy because it's made from soy lol!
slurps* something sweet to end the day :D
OTD: TCL's katy chiffon top in cobalt blue
new clothes makes me a happier girl!

now.... welcoming the long weekends with projects...

6 comments:

  1. Hi, I enjoy reading your blog entries! May I know your uk size and height as a gauge for your blogshop reviews? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! :) im about UK6-8 depending on the cutting! Im 1.6m :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Jayner, are you selling the midi skirt you wore for the HH giveaway?
    http://jaynertan.blogspot.com/2012/03/82-hh-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you eat quaker oats? any idea on how to eat. i have it with strawberry milk, and still, it taste not nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes. usually i have it with meiji milk only. sometimes i add fruits/walnuts! :D i think it takes time to get used to it. haha i didn't used to like it too!

      Delete