14.7.12

Week 2 in Seoul

Tuesday
We were usually drained and tired at 5pm after our lessons and heading home always feels like a good idea. Haven't really explore what's at Sinchon station and since we were hungry, we went for snack-hunting!
My recent addict at $1.10! Chocolate ice-cream at Sinchon, it's really good and yummy :D
and we found some really cheap deals below our place :D
all these for $3! but don't be deceived by the fresh looking pictures, some of the veggies had to be thrown away! but it's still cheappppppppp :)

We decided to cook pasta for the night (less than $4 for the spaghetti and sauce hahaha!) and incorporate our new green buys.
so homely
Pasta by Grace, Vic and me :)

Tamayo Eggs by Viv and Kejia! Inside filled with cheese and sausage. so gooooood!!!

Wednesday 
dinner at a Chinese restaurant near Sinchon. I miss Sze Chuan!!!
usually not a fan of this but here's my... dirty looking Zha Jiang Mian. hahah I went o.O by the amount of sauce but it was just nice for the whole bowl of noodle. Sinfulllllllllll I know

Thursday
Had my first 25% quiz, it was sad to say chuiiiiiiii. okay but at least my knowledge about Korea's history slightly upz now ;/
dinner downstair! ;) this place serves really nice and cheap food. everytime we crave for something soupy and non-spicy, we'll think of this restaurant. On top of that, they often serves different side dishes!!

Since class ends on Thursday for us and it was only 9pm and we were bored, the 4 girls decided to head out to Namsuk Park at Hyehwa for some sight seeing!
up we go!

Friday
Slept in. Did half of my reflection paper due Tuesday. Homecooked dinner. Bibap performance. Hongdae at 11pm :)
 sgfood is still the best I supposed. the eggs and veggies makes me miss home so muchhhhhh :(
Went for Bibap Performance and it was pretty good but I prefer Miso for sure :) I think Korea do have alot of such musicals. Truly enjoy it!
with the actors/actress! :D

Went Hongdae to meet the rest of our housemate for eat/drinks at 11pm! Korea do really have a vibrant night life comparing to Singapore.
always finish the radish and had to kope the guys untouched ones hahaha :/
ordered 2 plates of fried chicken wings and 2 plates of grilled ones. Had 7 of them because they were so tender and softttttttttttttttt!!! or I haven't had chicken like this for a long time?!?!?! Need to run already!!! :( Fat.

cheers!

Two more days to enjoy before school starts on Monday again :(

No comments:

Post a Comment