16/7
Second time dinner at Korean Restaurant, one of our favourite dining venue so far! :)
Viv and KJ had beef stew rice, Grace had Bibap and I had Tofu Stew Soup. It was sooooooooo good and delicious :)
pancakes
started with 6 side dishes and ended with 10 :/ hahaha. thankful for free flow :p
We decided to go Ewha for a shop after our dinner
Taken at Ewha's Women University Church :)
Ewha University is right opposite Yonsei and is definitely another beauty university in Seoul
Buddha jump shot
and shopping begins :)
Saw a plastic chicken that looks totally like the one at Bibap Performance hahahaha. and my 1000won pineapple stick :D fresh and juicy!
annnnnnd today, I was welcomed by a pleasant surprise in class!! I'm still taken aback by the results of my first test because I was all prepared to fail the paper. The Professor mentioned we all did awful.... and even suggested he would give a straight C- if we just attend all lesson and I was intending t do that :/ okay, I think summer prof are too lenient :) hehe
Gonna have my 2nd test tomorrow on Cold War and USS Pueblo~ Memorizing history is not easy!! May the force be with me.
till then! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment