It's 3.30am here and we're back from a fun day at Busan!!! Didn't regret going because I totally enjoyed myself there, really love that city :)
I was caught with school work almost the entire of last week - with presentation, 25% test and reflection paper 2 about globalization and terrorism due within a week. But I had quite a bit of fun this weekend with really minimal amount of sleep these 2 days :( I slept 2 hours last night to rush my report before the Busan trip!! :|
Anyway, back to pictures from last weekend. We spent Sunday at Petite France and Nami Island :D Because it's pretty far from our place, we woke up extremely early to catch the first bus there.
and here we gooooooo!
the guys always make sure we have food!! donut = unhealthy lol
The few of us had our version of running man game. We went around the whole french cultural village to look for all 8 Petite France's chop! haha
fish eye view
so tired I gonna crash!! be back to blog soon about Nami Island and the wonderful weekends spent :D
meanwhile... Surprise cake for Vivian when we arrived at Seoul earlier at 1230am! Happy birthday sweeeet :)
No comments:
Post a Comment