24.12.11

The joys and wonders of Christmas


Finally experienced my first Christmas with home-cooked food in a fake fine dining style, proper gifts exchange and pretty decorated Christmas tree (by me and sulai :p)! After all these years, I think I still enjoy celebrating this festive season by staying at home with some good food, movies, and friends or families. It definitely beats squeezing with the crowds in Town :)

and next, I can't deny the excitement of gifts exchange. Because I wasn't there to help choose the gifts, I was equally excited for all others who's opening their presents! hahaha :) No doubt it's the season of giving

We had a good laugh, gathering and toast at the table in the night, with all the familiar faces back from overseas. Went round the table and talked about something memorable about 2011, the girls surely did a better job at this. 

Time flies, in another 1 week's time.... It's New Year's eve. What have you achieved this year?

Two more celebrations to go :) 
Have a Merry merry Christmas!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment