30.12.11

Seize the day

It's been a long while since I walked down the streets of Orchard alone, at least 8 months? I can't recall... So after my tuition, I headed town and to fep.. to ion.. to wisma.. to taka (got a beard papa's cream puff! hehe).. to cini.. to Orchard Central. I was stucked at Urban Write since it was raining. 

Very much decided to sit down at a random place and get a cup of coffee. Was so sleepy and tired from all the walking and then found out that tingyun was alone too! so we had a 1-2 hour tea break before meeting the boyfs. hehe. Life like this I like...:)

Orchard in fish eye view!

So many people at Typo.

I very much wanted to get this!!!!!!!!!!!! but there was no carrier :(((((( and I thought I had a long day to go. Should I get it? ahhhhh, love it!

 heheh craving for some chocolate. they ran out of Tiramisu so I got the cocoa cream puff!
 
Lovin' the nostalgic effects of my camera

and meet the girlfriend! coffee+artease :D

I was craving for Or Jian.......

I figured shopping alone can be a tranquil yet boring moment. I can stay in a shop forever and stare at some things over and over again.. thinking if I should get it, if it's worth the price. and then if I would use it.

Take this photo frame for example. so cute right!!!!!!! I wonder where I get it from (cheaply :p)

good moments like this are short-lived.... want to do this again before school stars!

2 more days before a brand New year! any thoughts or feelins'? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment