19.12.11

Dinner at Porn's

Finally dinner at Porn's with the boyf :) The first time I went there was with the girlfriends. But because I was late, I didn't really get to eat much of the food. So this time we did :D Over ordered for 2 pax though :/ Very filling!
Photobucket

Our seafood pak thai
Pineapple rice

On top of that, we had tomyum soup and thai green mango salad! Costs us about $47, a lil' overpriced :/
Outfit:
LB Basic Taffie Top in Forest
Shorts - Valley Girl Perth
A walk around Bugis - then to Shaw's tower to get Tom's Palette :) Tom Palatte's is one of my favourite ice-cream parlors. I love cheap and homemade ice-cream. This medium cup costs only $3.60 after less! We had Chocolate sorbet and apple pie flavours. The boyf decides after a few mouthful that he's too full for it... so well.. I.. love ice-cream :)

2 comments: