Maxwell Food Centre
Three things I love about market food:
1. Cheap 2. Good 3. Varieties!
We queued 10-15minutes each for the fish noodle, rojak and popiah except for the fried noodle.. that also explains which was the last to be cleared haha.
Red Dot Design Museum
Exploring a place we've never been before lol. So quiet inside!
Exploring a place we've never been before lol. So quiet inside!
Black
Jack's favourite. We were waiting for our movie to start and he decided he need to go Black. So I decided I need my chocolate fix too! heee
American Pie: Reunion
funnyyyyyyyyyyy lame show haha.
Can't be any happier because I am done with all my classes this semester! wheee
and i wondered how come the first few pictures seemed so familiar while scrolling down. it's just behind my office area ahahaa!
ReplyDelete- xy
your workplace so near maxwell?? haha
Deleteyes! maxwell is just a looong street away from my office building. ask thiang and you'll know! hahahaa. my office is near the 2D1N korean BBQ and all the whatnot too!
Delete- xy