20.1.12

universe is magical

It's been a great Thursday! Slept for a good 8.5 hours, had my breakfast and lunch, surf the net and went down to Love, Bonito to collect my items - Roiston Romper and clutch :) The romper is really made of quality material but I find the color a little too striking when I put it on :/ it'll be a great choice for cny though ! &&& I love the clutch :D:D:D It was a last minute decision to get it. The last time I got a clutch was from Agneselle, but it was made of "soft" material so it's quite difficult to hold my items. Didn't really like it and sold away. The one from LB was ideal for me. Shall see if I'm keeping it or letting it go after cny hehe. 

On Tuesday after class with the boyf, coffee after we had dinner and shopping hehee. 
Guess which Starbucks with nobody?
<3 <3
OTD (left): white top from australia, green shorts from Ohvola
OTD (right): both blue pullover and grey leggings from Supre, australia
Random OTD: old HH white top!

Gonna spend Friday in school for meeting and cny make up class!
xx

2 comments:

  1. I love your green shorts!! And the clutch looks so pretty! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! Thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete