Farewell for another dear friend who's leaving Singaland to Austria for her exchange. Sometimes, I really envy these friends who doesn't have to go through 1 such tedious semester in smu boohoo. Can't wait for the end to come.
Simple dinner at Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, one of my favourite opposite Clarke Quay Mrt Station :) didn't took much pictures because my friend.... "eh you come here one time you take picture one time" hahahah!
then zx bought the 3 of us to Laurent Cafe & Chocolate Bar (Laurent Bernard chocolatier), formerly known as The Chocolate Factory at Robertson Quay!
for those who loves chocolate like I do, this cafe is sure to satisfy you! hehe. there are so many desserts to choose from, we had a hard time!
apparently the inside seating is more suffocating compared to the outside
here comessssss:
I ordered Chamomile tea for myself, love the pot and cup!
We ordered Pure Chocolate Cake - made with chuao, a great pick for dark chocolate purists!
one of the must-try chocolate tart! love the crust so much
my friend Karan who's leaving :( had a good time reminiscing those days we spent in Hangzhou!
and finally our Chocolate Souffle which came 20 minutes later. The first mouth is insanely heaven
but out of all 3, I would preferably choose chocolate tart to be my favourite! probably because I like biscuits/nuts with my chocolate.
Some favourite Instagram shots of the desserts which I think produce prettier outcomes. go try it someday!! :) but don't go in too full because I ended walking out with a bursting stomach



No comments:
Post a Comment