what do you think will happen if there's no colors in our world? what if everything's painted in black and white? would we be less happier than now? would we see things in a different perspective? would we eat our food with less joy? would we not appreciate our beautiful cities and buildings more than today?
I think the world is amazing. The people are amazing. It's because of some of these people we get to live in a wonderful environment, a world which we often take granted for. We always think we are only happy when we are young but is it because we give ourselves too much pressure to be better than others? Comparison is good, sure it does helps us to improve ourself. But, too much....? I don't like it
I always wonder about what I want to do or should do. Today. Later. Tomorrow. Next Week. The unforeseeable future. It seems like I don't know.. or maybe I'm not a risk-taker (yet, i hope) I always thought it's right to study to the highest level, go get a good job, get promotion and that's life. But then.. life is short. we only live life once. So how?
I often question how people find their passion, how people seems to excel in everything. How do they take their first step to do what they want to do. Would I be able to do that in the near future? I'm still in search for this little thing. I see and think about random stuff day and night but at the end of day, for now, I'm content with living simple.
No comments:
Post a Comment