there's something I love about Sundays, especially when there's no tuition, no meetings and no plans. I woke up this morning and accompanied the parents to the market. I haven't been there for sometime, 6-8 months at least? haha. Had the most simple breakfast - koka noodle, with teh and some egg tart delicacy. yums
mum cooked green bean soup for tea and we had her yummylicious home-cooked food! nice + save money. I love my mum! :)
anyway, the plan was to study in the noon but I was so unproductive (whyyyyyyy) but I just completed studying my lab videos again. I hate labtest. Went for a walk at Junction 10 w Jack in the later night, we pop by Kungfu Paradise and ordered something light!
Hot honey lemon and butter+maple syrup toast bread for both of us at 930pm! Geeez
All photos from iPhone instagram




No comments:
Post a Comment