2.2.12

65th :)

I have 3 back to back classes every Wednesday this semester from 830am to 645pm and at the end of day, I'm usually drained out. Thankfully, this will only last for another 3 weeks when I end my 0.5 Nego class, Can't wait :D

So as the title suggests, it was our 5.5 years on the 1st of Feb hahaha. Since we were both free for dinner, we decided to try Sho Teppan, located at Raffles City Shopping Mall basement!


 I ordered Shabu Shabu Salmon and Jack had the chicken one! There are 2 types of soup base - salty and sweet. Jack tried the sweet one w a friend before and doesn't like it. So both salty! Comes with salad and rice. $32 for everything for 2 pax!

Us with our food :) I personally enjoyed the meal very much. The salmon was very fresh and I loveeeeeeee the dipping sauce, really makes the fish tastes nicer :D
Hot green tea!
252 North Bridge Road
#B1-44B
Singapore 179103

After a walk, we ended ourselves at Max Brenner Chocolate Bar - Esplanade :D The first time I went there was few years back, with my girlfriends.

everything chocolateeeeeeeeee! only the boyf orders coffee
my dark chocolate drink. I can't find the chocolate orange drink I had the last time :/

our extremely sinful O.M.G chocolate cookie chunk. It was really big :/ thankfully we ordered 1. haha. comes with side whip and berries sauce. The berry one goes super well with the cookie. Lovin' it!!!!

still definitely prefer coffee over chocolate drink. I was feelin diabetic at the end of day! and chocolate drink doesn't goes that well with chocolate sweet treats I guess
Max Brenner Chocolate Bar
8 Raffles Avenue
#01-06/08 Esplanade Mall

No comments:

Post a Comment