13.2.12

Raindrops

After another long tedious week in school, Vivian and I decided to go for a nice dinner on Friday night after our project meeting! She's one of the first few friends I made in my first year of SMU, haven't met her for awhile so we had so much to catch-up on! :D

We went to Raindrops since we wanted somewhere with nice ambience and the girlfriend haven't tried it before!
We settled for outside seats since it was full house inside. Quite a small quaintly cafe/restaurant :)
I ordered Mushroom Aglio Olio (as usual :/) and Vivian had Carbonara! Love the mushroom in my pasta, so yummy :) Tried her Carbonara and it was okay! Not a cream-sauce lover but you can try it out if you're one!
haha random shot but I love the new shorts I got :D

2 Orchard Link *Scape #02-38,
Singapore 237978

After a lil' walk and some buys, we had Sour Sally for desserts!!!!! Frozen Yoghurt is one of my favourite, with Granola!!
till the next entryyyyy!
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. This restaurant it's gorgeous!!!!!
    we like your style!!!
    we hope you in:

    www.femaleprint.com

    ReplyDelete