I was struggling to stay awake in class this morning. My project presentation and 2 mid-terms are finally over. I do feel a sense of relief but at the same time I'm feeling extremely jaded. The thought of amount of work, projects, assignments and readings coming up... tires my whole soul. I think I'm sick of studying, I've been studying for the past 20~ years I feel the need to stop. Big sigh.
finished our paper 1 hour earlier so we get to rest the body with a walk around Raffles City!
Went back for class and met the boyf for dinner. We went to Ah Loy Thai located at Shaw Tower - I've heard many ravings from my friends but I usually don't queue for more than 30 minutes :/ so this time we get to try since we were earlier and the queue wasn't that long!
Pardon the tired looking face after 11 hour of school and 5 hours of sleep a day! :/
The rest of pictures from my iPhone4S because my camera lens got error -__-
Fried tofu and basil chicken! the tofu is a MUST TRYYYYYYYYY. we love it so much!
tomyum soup for us to share. it was so so spicy!!! but so much better and cheaper than Porn's - their soup is too sour!
we shared the milk tea but ended up couldn't take the spice and ordered another haha.
Anyway, I think Ah Loy Thai is worth the price and try! Our portion can fill at least 2.5 to 3 person and it's almost half the price of our Porn's dinner. so Yay!
100 Beach Road, #01-39/40
Shaw Tower, Singapore
<3<3 coffee lover need his caffeine fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment