Whenever I think of my Hangzhou service learning trip 1.5 years ago, I'll be reminded of my extended days at Suzhou with 4 others friends... So today, I decided to blog about a card I received 1 month plus ago which I sent to myself from Momi Cafe.
Our short trip to Suzhou was filled with a lot of walking and scenery/sight seeing. In the night, the few of us would go in search for a nice little cafe to get a cup of hot drink to keep ourselves warm in 4 degrees Celsius. We happened to pass by 猫的天空之城 and I think that was one of the best choice we've ever made :)
We ended up hanging around in the cafe for 2 hours before heading for extremely late dinner :/ I love the cafe, I love the ambience and the concept. The first thing that caught my attention was the Postcard and the "mail to future" wall.
Postcard: simply different postcards from China
Mail to future: 365 days of small cells on the wall for you to choose 1 to drop in your postcard to mail to yourself/recipients!
so this was mine!! and behind are messages written by myself and my friends haha :)
me and the pretty lady :) she makes milk tea for us :D
25 Pingjiang Rd.; Xiatang,Tonggui Bridge
平江路25号; 通贵桥下塘








i miss momo cafe too! :(
ReplyDeleteme too!! and i miss you roomie ;)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your Korea summer!! I wun be there this time :( haha