Every Wednesday is the end of my official school week, my self-declared holiday - except I usually have to go back to school on Friday for long project meetings (so it's not like the end haha)
Anyway, I always choose not to do any work at the end of day because I'm brain-fried from 10.5 hours of class. So my night off was at Drips Bakery Cafe with the boyfriend this time! :D It took us awhile to find the place because it is located at quite a secluded area, about 10-12 minutes walk from Outram MRT, near the flyover! I didn't quite expect the place to be so quiet, with only 1-2 people. Looks like it'll be a nice cafe to read a book and have a cup of coffee :)
the menu and counter
varieties of tarts and cakes
so this was what I had - Special Mixed Fruit tart and Chamomile hot tea.
Jack ordered Americano and he think it's not bad.
haha sour face
why you so skinnyyyyyyyy
It's one of the most homely cafe I've been to. The sofa can literally lets a tired soul sleep/rest in it. The fruit tart is nice and recommended by the counter but I find it a little expensive ($7.50) The chocolate tart looks tempting, probably I'll give it some other time if I drop by again!
82 Tiong Poh Road,
#01-05, S(160082)
random picture taken along the streets hehe.
No comments:
Post a Comment