5.2.12

Black (again)

it was supposed to be an entirely lethargic Saturday with a boring stay home night after my make-up lesson until the bff and I decided to meet up! Overslept for my tuition in the morning, got to school to realize my school password expired, and I've got a quiz in class!!!! Thankfully the professor allowed me to do on paper :) on top of that, class ended early, yay!

so we spent the whole evening walking down the stretch of Orchard - window shop - catching up and I brought her to one of my fav. cafe, Black (haha, again i know) because a new cafe we wanted to try was closed!!!!!! I realized I've made many trips there but haven't tried any of their breakfast/meal before. Just one day!
Chamomile Dream Tea and Valrhona Dark Chocolate tart(!!!!) the girlf loved it sooooooo much :D
I found a green pig for my iPhone! soooooo cute haha.
111 Somerset Road, #01-13
TripleOne Somerset, Singapore

2 comments: