The boyf and I celebrated Valentine's Day two days earlier on the Sunday :) He picked a restaurant and so we had our meal at Swissotel Ellenborough Market Cafe for lunch buffet!
Only while I was there then I realized I've walked past this place a few times! haha Anyway, the market cafe serves Straits Chinese, local and some international dishes. I think the Chinese food fares better than their seafood, don't find their salmon and prawns extremely wow. The only one that left us good impression is Carousel at Royal Plaza on Scotts! But that's of double price! :/
I overestimated my stomach that day. Really :( It was one of worst eat in my life. No thanks to being miss greedy. I ended up sitting for the next 1-1.5 hours and then puking twice before my stomach feels better. I thought I was about to dieeeeeeeeeeee since the food couldn't get off my chest -__-
so yup, i'm refraining myself from buffet for the next half year, nightmare! :/
20 Merchant Road,
GF Swissotel Merchant Court
Singapore
finally took our first walk through the Helix bridge!! nothing fascinating actually hahaha
and then at MBS, I had to resort to drinking this :/
hahaha. sorry for giving you such a bad vday :p but we did have a nice meal, walk and talk :) thank you for the 5th time of this special day! you mean the most <3 xx
OTD: HH old tube top, HH Paper Bag Asymmetrical Hem Chiffon Skirt Wine Red, Flats from Pazzion
-----
Anyway, I reckon that if there's one thing I want to learn this February, it would be to exercise self-control........ I'll make that work, because I just bagged down 19 pieces of Royce Chocolate and 1 cupcake today. Royce literally meltz in your mouth! Tomorrow shall be! hehe
Gonna study for my first mid-term paper tmrw.
Happy Valentine's Day
hahaha. sorry for giving you such a bad vday :p but we did have a nice meal, walk and talk :) thank you for the 5th time of this special day! you mean the most <3 xx
OTD: HH old tube top, HH Paper Bag Asymmetrical Hem Chiffon Skirt Wine Red, Flats from Pazzion
-----
Anyway, I reckon that if there's one thing I want to learn this February, it would be to exercise self-control........ I'll make that work, because I just bagged down 19 pieces of Royce Chocolate and 1 cupcake today. Royce literally meltz in your mouth! Tomorrow shall be! hehe
Gonna study for my first mid-term paper tmrw.
Happy Valentine's Day
mmmm que buena pinta tiene toda la comida!! las fotos muy bonitas!!
ReplyDeletexoxo